MAP Recorded Webinar: 5 Simple Strategies to Effective Time Management
Presenter: Steve Behunin, Senior Consultant, MAP
Background & Facts:
Manage time or time will manage you. Get the practical tools to effectively manage your time. Maximize the biggest opportunity in business today. All of us have only 1,440 minutes per day…
Are you or your team allocating your time as well as you can?
Are you wasting precious time in meetings?
Are you as productive as you would like?
In this Webinar you will:
- Determine how you and your team are currently spending your valuable time
- Identify Time Wasters, Time Robbers, and Bottlenecks
- Develop strategies to improve your Time Management
- Improve you and your team's job performance, productivity, and profitability
- Learn how to delegate more effectively
- Learn how to conduct and participate in more effective meetings
Steve Behunin is a Senior Consultant at MAP. He brings over twenty-three years of profit and loss experience in General Management, Sales Management, Operations Management, and Human Resources/Employment Management. Steve graduated from the Presidential/Key Executive MBA Program at Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA.