Founded in 1960, MAP has accelerated the growth and success of more than 15,000 companies and 170,000 leaders nationwide. One of the industry’s leading management consulting and executive development firms, MAP has helped tens of thousands of top leaders accelerate their leadership and management performance. Companies we’ve worked with include Marriott Hotels, Oracle, Clark Construction, United Way, and CORT Furniture.
About the Position.
Are you at that point in your life where you’ve transitioned from running a successful business to answering a higher calling to help others succeed? As a Senior Consultant, you’ll be partnering with Presidents, CEOs, Owners, and Entrepreneurs on achieving their dreams and goals faster. You will serve as a coach providing insight, advice, and practical tools to meet client’s needs.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
401 K Plan
(Medical, Dental, Vision)
Flexible Spending Account
- Experience as President, CEO, Owner or Consulting Partner
- College degree (advanced business degree preferred)
- Excellent business acumen Ability to coach, lead and influence without authority
- Consultative sales ability
- Strong planning and communication skills
- Outstanding leadership attributes
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with clients
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Valid driver’s license
- Delivering the MAP 2.5 Day Executive Program
- Coaching clients and help them implement the MAP Management System™
- Delivering a broad range of MAP consulting services and training products