MAP For First Level Managers & Supervisors
Up Your Game as a Manager/Leader!
- Do you want to accelerate the performance of your team?
- Do you want to give your team practical tools that will produce immediate results?
- Do you want to build your team’s leadership skills?
This dynamic program provides powerful management development for potential and new managers, supervisors, and high-potential employees. Participants will discover proven methodologies to enhance their leadership effectiveness and drive results. Managers and supervisors will gain practical tools to do their job more effectively. Participants will learn how to implement the MAP Vital Factors® System to engage and align employees to common goals.
- Drive performance and accountability through a proven execution system
- Learn to manage the line between management and employees
- Gain greater personal awareness to capitalize on your unique strengths
- Learn how to get things done through effective delegation
- Leverage the power of teamwork through Team Consulting
- Improve time management skills
- Receive an individual 360° feedback to improve leadership, management, and supervision
About the Workshop Leader
John Acampora is a Senior Consultant/Executive Coach at MAP. He brings over 40 years of entrepreneurship and senior level management experience. John founded a business supplies company and subsequently grew and sold that company to an international organization. He graduated from the Presidential/Key Executive MBA program at Pepperdine University.
What Participants are Saying
"I really enjoyed this workshop. I think all leads, supervisors, and managers should attend this program to motivate and encourage their teams to do better."
"This session was a great eye-opener on how important it is to be self-aware and how vital it is to get measurable goals with realistic due dates."
"The 360-degree feedback was insightful and helped me identify areas of improvement to become an excellent manager."
Participants will receive MAP Binder, MAP Handouts, and DISC Behavioral Report.
Deadline to register: Thursday, June 20th.
Seating is limited. Workshop includes lunch. If you register 3 or more people, call 888-834-3040 to receive 15% off.