The F.I.R.S.T. Method® Workshop
MAP presents the nationally acclaimed F.I.R.S.T. Method® Workshop, unveiling the secrets and power of effective communication for managing all your important and challenging relationships. In this hands-on, interactive workshop you will learn communication and persuasion techniques that are logical, practical, and shockingly effective.
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY?
- Receive a 360° view of your communication and interpersonal skills from your personal and professional contacts
- Be more effective in the communications that affect your career and the important events and relationships in your life
- Learn how to create a winning plan to achieve your communication goals 100% of the time
- Techniques that instantly put others at ease, establishes rapport and allows you to discover their motivations and desires
- Learn how to guide others through their decision making process to a result in your favor
“The F.I.R.S.T. Method is far and away the most powerful and useful business tool/methodology I have experienced in my 20 years of corporate and entrepreneurial career. It is an integral part of our culture and success.”
- Michael Paradise, CEO, Sysazzle, Inc.
“The Workshop has valuable methodology and tools to provide success in building relationships and achieving business goals.”
- Robert Dephillippis, Director of HR, Aerojet Corp.
About the Workshop Leader
Richard Hoag is a Senior Consultant at MAP and creator of the F.I.R.S.T. Method® Workshop. He brings a wealth of experience as a management consultant, author, attorney, keynote speaker, sales trainer, coach/mentor, and president of 6 companies in the information technology, real estate, hospitality/entertainment, and securities industries.
Workshop Dates & Times:
May 30-31, 2019
Day 1 - 7:45 am to 6:00 pm
Day 2 - 7:45 am to 4:00 pm
Preparation: Participants will receive preworkshop questionnaire for distribution to their close personal and professional contacts.
TWO EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. PAY ONLINE
2. CONTACT US AT MAP@MAPCONSULTING.COM AND WE'LL SEND YOU AN INVOICE
Seating is limited. Register Now!
Includes all breakfast and lunch meals. Dress code strictly enforced at the Marbella Country Club. No jeans allowed.