The F.I.R.S.T. Method® Workshop
Unleashing Your Power in Professional and Personal Communications
MAP presents the nationally acclaimed F.I.R.S.T. Method® Workshop, unveiling the secrets and power of effective communication for managing all your important and challenging relationships. In this hands-on, interactive workshop you will learn
communication and persuasion techniques that are logical, practical, and shockingly effective. From cutting edge approaches to selling, to creating
unbeatable negotiation techniques, to winning strategies for interviewing, this program will give you the skills and tools to do it!
What Will You Take Away?
- Receive a 360° view of your communication and interpersonal skills from your personal and professional contacts
- Be more effective in the communications that affect your career and the important events and relationships in your life
- Learn how to create a winning plan to achieve your communication goals 100% of the time
- Techniques that instantly put others at ease, establishes rapport and allows you to discover their motivations and desires
- Learn how to guide others through their decision making process to a result in your favor
Preparation: Participants will receive preworkshop questionnaire for distribution to their close personal and professional contacts.
“The F.I.R.S.T. Method is far and away the most powerful and useful business tool/methodology I have experienced in my 20 years of corporate and entrepreneurial career. It is an integral part of our culture and success.”
- Michael Paradise, CEO, Sysazzle, Inc.
“The Workshop has valuable methodology and tools to provide success in building relationships and achieving business goals.”
- Robert Dephillippis, Director of HR, Aerojet Corp.
About the Workshop Leader
Richard Hoag is a Senior Consultant at MAP and creator of the F.I.R.S.T. Method® Workshop. He brings a wealth of experience as a management consultant, author, attorney, keynote speaker, sales trainer, coach/mentor, and president of 6 companies in the information technology, real estate, hospitality/entertainment, and securities industries.