MAP For First Level Managers and Supervisors (via Zoom)
This dynamic half-day program is the first step to building fundamental management and leadership skills.
Managers and Supervisors will gain practical tools to do their job more effectively and the results will have an immediate impact on your organization. Attendees will learn how to engage and align employees to your vital goals and strategic initiatives.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for newly promoted managers or supervisors, team leaders and employees who have the potential to become managers and supervisors.
What Will You Take Away?
- Gain greater personal awareness to capitalize on unique strengths and improve communication
- Learn how to get things done through others by using effective delegation
- Improve time management skills
- Leverage the power of your team through Team Consulting
- Drive performance management and accountability through a proven execution system
- Provide effective leadership by learning to "manage the line" between management and employees
What Participants are Saying
"I really enjoyed this workshop. I think all leads, supervisors, and managers should attend this program to motivate and encourage their teams to do better."
"This session was a great eye-opener on how important it is to be self-aware and how vital it is to get measurable goals with realistic due dates."
About the Workshop Leader
Ryan Flower, is a Senior Consultant at MAP and brings over twenty years of entrepreneurship and senior level management experience to MAP with an approach of building strong organizations by developing winning teams and creating cultures of continuous learning. Ryan assists clients with a number of areas including MAP Vital Factor Team Meeting facilitation, Strategic Business Planning, Life and Career Planning, Team Building, Business Organization Structure, Process Engineering and Leadership Development.
Participants will receive their DISC Behavioral Report and Professional Growth Plan.
Seating is limited to 8 participants.