Building and Developing Your Team for Success
Featuring the movie 'Miracle'
Through this inspirational film, Miracle, you will learn what it takes to be a successful and powerful team. You are going to evaluate the characteristics and behaviors of teams as we watch the 1980 USA Olympic Hockey team win an Olympic gold medal. We are going to discuss attributes of an effective coach and leader, effective coaching techniques, and motivation of teams.
What Will You Take Away?
- Identify 4 stages of building and developing a team
- Learn how to be an effective coach with courage
- Understand how leadership and coaching work together
- Build a competitive advantage through a high-performing team
- Learn how to manage the line between manager and team
About the Workshop Leader
MAP Senior Coaches set the standard of excellence in today’s business world. They are former CEOs, Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders carefully selected based upon their extensive experience and outstanding track record of success.