After attending the MAP Program, I used the powerful tools I learned, and I have seen a noticeable difference – not only in regards to the amount of work I’m accomplishing, but also in how I feel about the quality of work I’m producing.
Here are my favorite vital learnings from the workshop:
- In general – people want to be a part of something significant. Great leaders create significance, and people are compelled to follow.
- Understanding how people are wired and communicating to their specific style can increase effectiveness and strengthen relationships.
- We must track, measure, and hold people accountable in order to experience growth.
- Seek examples of people who are strong in the areas you are weak.
- To be great – you must be humble enough to accept feedback and strong enough to implement the necessary changes. Self-leadership precedes leading others.
- Everyone reaches a point that success is not as important as significance.
- We all have the potential to be great leaders – we must create a vision, create a plan, and then become who we were designed to be.
- Fear and lack of confidence robs the world and ourselves of the talent that lies within us.
I appreciate you all and cherish the short, yet deep time we spent together.
Event Coordinator | Experiential Engagement / Events & Broadcast | Growth Opportunities