The MAP Vital Factors Team is comprised of individuals with extensive experience. Each team member has a significant number of years of experience in executive and leadership positions with multinational companies and entrepreneurial driven organizations large and small.
Our Senior Consultants bring their real-world business experience to you. They are successful former CEOs and entrepreneurs who work with you on business strategy and implementation. Each MAP Senior Consultant has transitioned from a successful career, to a higher calling helping others succeed. They serve as business coaches providing insight, advice, and practical tools to meet your needs.
Our Executive Consultants are hands-on business developers whose focus is to establish relationships with new clients and then connect them with the right product or service. Long-term, Executive Consultants continually assess client needs, make recommendations on consulting services and provide feedback to individual managers who participate in the MAP Program.
We combine our real world executive experience with a “down to earth” style that builds trust, cooperation and teamwork. We care about our clients and are passionate about their success. Our culture is committed to doing whatever it takes to help our clients succeed. We think and act like business partners, not academic advisors. We create long-term client relationships and partner with them to create breakthrough results.
- Substantive experience as a CEO or in a comparable position
- Strong educational background, typically at the MBA or PhD level
- Successful track record running a profitable organization, exhibiting profitable long-term growth
- Excellent business acumen with top-notch executive coaching abilities
- Certified to deliver The MAP Program and implement the MAP Management System™
- Former business owner or president
- Strong background in business development, sales, and customer service
- Ability to diagnose the client company’s issues and make solution recommendations