This dynamic half-day program is the first step to building fundamental management and leadership skills.
Managers and Supervisors will receive practical tools to do their job more effectively and the results will have an immediate impact on your organization. Participants will learn how to engage and align employees to the organization’s vital goals and strategic initiatives.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is geared toward newly promoted managers or supervisors, team leaders and employees who have the potential to become managers and supervisors.
What Will You Take Away?
- Greater personal awareness to capitalize on unique strengths and improve communication
- Tools to get things done through others by using effective delegation
- Improved time management skills
- The Team Consulting problem-solving process to unlock power of your team
- Skills to drive performance management and accountability through a proven execution system
- Effective leadership techniques to “manage the line” between management and employees